[mythtv-users] Increasing font sizes for various screens

not James Knox jamesknox9 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 01:17:12 UTC 2007

I'm running TV out and some of the fonts are way too small for my 20" TV.
I've found a few font settings, but they only affect the font sizes of texts
that are already big enough. How do I change the others?
    I'm particularly interested in the media library. Whether it's in
gallery view, list view or whatever else, the fonts are way too small, and I
can't afford a 50" plasma right now.