[mythtv-users] mythweb not working on remote pc's

edilbeck at cox.net edilbeck at cox.net
Mon Apr 23 21:54:46 UTC 2007

I have been trying to get mythweb to work remotely with out much success. I can get mythweb to work on the mythtv server, in both mythbrowser and fire fox. When I try to connect to the mythtv server from any other pc on my local net work, I can bring up the main web page. None of the links work. I get a unable to connect. It acts like I have unplugged the network connection.

I am running mythtv .20 on Gentoo 2.6.19-r5 kernel. I am sure it is just a config setting I am over looking in apache or .htaccess. But I have not had any luck finding it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Eric Dilbeck