[mythtv-users] lobbying

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Apr 23 16:23:43 UTC 2007

Hmmm don't mean to be a smart arse but it's in the byline next to the
reporters name - 17th of April (and in the browser title- at least in
IE7 on my pc it is).

Also the article is about a conference being held in washington this
week so whilst the law and the deadline has been implemented.....the
lobbying still goes on (which is the point of the whole article that the
FCC is a toothless dog that deserves to be taken out an shot (just look
at the whole cablecard and now chilla debacle to see that).

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net