[mythtv-users] Kworld Xpert DVB-T scan lock but no stream

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:37:33 UTC 2007

On 23/04/07, Richard Oxland <r.k.oxland at googlemail.com> wrote:
> So it's (probably) not kernel version related. Does anyone have a feel for
> where else I can look for the solution?

Whenever I have had issues in the past with DVB, I always try using
Kaffeine which has native DVB support.

Have you made any changes to the aerial/RF cable which you are using?

When you check lsmod and dmesg, is the correct module loaded
(cx88-dvb) and do you see any card/eeprom related error messages?

MythTV Official wiki:
MythTV users list archive: