[mythtv-users] I get stuck in MythGallery everytime I connect my camera! How do I exit?

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Mon Apr 23 06:36:17 UTC 2007

(I'm using my keyboard to eliminate lirc as a point of failure.)  When
I connect my camera, MythTV switches to what I assume is MythGallery.
The first option is Slideshow, the last is settings, and it has
File... in their somewhere if memory serves me correctly.  (I'm 2000
miles away from it at the moment.)  Hitting Esc just take me back a
dir until I finally get to /.  But it won't exit.

Ideas?  Anyone else seen this?

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.