[mythtv-users] Timestretch .95x or stuttering sound!?!?!?...

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Mon Apr 23 01:40:17 UTC 2007

F Peeters (MythTV) wrote:
> Lately I have to set timestretch .95x for any recording to have normal
> sound. If I leave it at 1x I get stuttering sound...
>
> Any ideas?

Go into mythfrontend->Utilities/Setup->Setup->TV Settings->Playback and
clear 'Use video as timebase'.

Seems to work for most instances of 'chipmunk' voice or 'helium' voice.

Otherwise, make sure that the sampling rate is set at 48000 under
Recording Profiles -> Transcoders, in the same TV Settings area.

Geoff

--
              R. Geoffrey Newbury

        Helping with the HTTP issue