[mythtv-users] Motherboard help

Kevin Hulse jedi at mishnet.org
Sat Apr 21 21:39:24 UTC 2007

On Sat, Apr 21, 2007 at 12:01:44AM +1000, Alan Calvert wrote:
> Dag Nygren wrote:
> > Hi gang,
> >
> > My ears are getting tired listening to the noise from my Shuttle
> > and I am getting myself a new system. Now I wonder if anyone out
> > there has been able to find a motherboard with the following specs:

Well... you could always remove/replace the offending parts.

My own Ultra MicroFly case has had 2 out of 3 fans fail and the
thing hasn't been operating for a year.

[deletia]

So I have been shopping around for HTPC cases that are shallower
than 15" and preferably as shallow as 12". Although my laptops
have been baking themselves for years (with no ill effects yet)
so I am in no great rush.

Any suggestions on in terms of shallow HTPC cases for mATX boards
would be greatly appreciated BTW.