[mythtv-users] Resolution issue

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 20:00:16 UTC 2007

On 21/04/07, Gary Jones <garysj at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I try to pull my recordings over to Adobe Premiere or Encore to do
> additional editing beyond what MythTV allows, I get an error that says it is
> not an acceptable resolution (720x480, 720x486, or 704x480). Does anyone
> have any hints for me as to how I can get this to work? I'm using 0.19.

Setup your card(s) in MythTV to record in those resolutions. You need
to make sure you change all four recording profiles (default, LiveTV,
LQ, HQ) for those card types you use.

What capture cards are you using? In addition to DVB cards which have
pre-determined resolutions, I'm using a couple of PAL PVR-x50 cards
and only record in 720x576 so that I can easily drop stuff losslessly
to DVD if I want to without further resizing and reencoding of
material.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki: