[mythtv-users] Motherboard help

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Sat Apr 21 08:11:18 UTC 2007

> >> I might be able to get along with two slots, but more would be nice.
> >>

> > That practically demands the response, "well, get a bigger case,
> > then, and stop with all this microATX nonsense".
> >
> > <http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/lc16m/lc16m.html>
>
> Or, better yet, split your BE/FE combo in to two separate machines: one
> backend where all the noise will be contained, and one quiet frontend.

Yes, that is tempting, but have two problems in our house:
- The antenna has a connection only where the TV is
- A need for creating an ethernet connection between the two boxes.
   At the moment I am using WiFi to connect the MythTV box to the outside
  but that is not good enough for traffic between BE and FE.

Dag