[mythtv-users] FTA in USA with MythTV?

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 04:51:13 UTC 2007

I was just wondering, there seems to be almost no mention on this list
of FTA capture in the USA with MythTV...  I guess I'm looking for
discussion of dvb-s in linux, including topics on setup and
configuration of DiSEqC Protocol, QAM, CAM, and all those other funny
letter things.  I notice that linuxtv.org has a WIKI that explains
what these things are and mean, but doesn't have much explanation
about setup and configuration...

I'm guessing this isn't the place for those discussions, is there any
other forum that might have more traffic on topics like those?  ;-)