[mythtv-users] Mythvideo filters

Kip mythtv at zernable.net
Sat Apr 21 01:40:04 UTC 2007

Hi,

When attempting to set video filters on genre, I get odd results. For
instance, I have a couple hundred videos entered that have had their
metadata scraped with the imdb script. If I try and set a filter for a
genre of "musical" I get a large subset, but not all of, those hundreds
of videos. I know I don't have that many musicals in my collection. In
fact if I run a manual query of my database, I only get one video that
has a genre of "musical".

Has anyone else experienced the genre filters returning incorrect
results or does anyone have any ideas on what could be wrong? I tried
looking through the source, but I'm just not up to speed enough on C to
follow what is going on. I'm currently running SVN revision 12950 on my
backend.

Thanks in advance,
Kip