[mythtv-users] HD Video: HDMI DVI VGA?

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 17:10:56 UTC 2007

That says "Source Devices connected HDMI/DVI Input output TV SET
Resolution(480p, 720p, 1080i)," and the best of those is actually
"1920 x 1080 I @ 59.94Hz / 60Hz, 16:9"

It's just called a "TV SET Resolution" but if you have a DVI output on
your computer you can configure to 1920x1080i 59.94Hz/60Hz you will be
fine.  You just need a video card that will do it.