[mythtv-users] modeline for 50Hz

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 06:31:38 UTC 2007

It works but only at 1280x720p, or I can get it to work at 1360x768 but the
overscan is so massive that only 1280x720p is shown (and the TV says itīs
1280x720),
the tv manual only shows 1280x720p and some very low res modes as 50Hz
capable.

I also learned that even flatpanel tvs has a 3 to 11% overscan built in.

It is smoother though and the loss of sharpnes from running it none native
is a non issue since I only use it as a tv.

Thanks for the help.

/Henrik