[mythtv-users] Composite in of DVB Card (Nebula)

Woody mythtv-users at wood.id.au
Fri Apr 20 00:25:30 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I'm newish to mythtv, oldish to linux.

I have a nebula PCI, works great in myth in Sydney, Australia for
Digital channels.

The nebula alsa has a composite in, I'd like use that with mythtv.

The composite input works in xawtv.

This:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/S-Video/Composite_Input.

Is an overview of how to do this for a PVRx50.

Mine is slightly different, in that I'd like to use IR blaster to change
channels on an external box (VCR) and record them.

The IR blaster stuff I can probably work out, but there doesn't seem to
be much info on Composite_in and DVB.

Would it be possible to record from both the Composite_in and the DVB at
the same time?

If not, how do I tell mythtv not to try to :-)

cheers,
Woody