[mythtv-users] Cleaning up orphan database records

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Thu Apr 19 16:36:56 UTC 2007

Quick question -

I have about 35 records in the database pointing to old LiveTV recordings
that no longer exist on disk.  I don't know how this happened, but I'd
like to clean them up.  Trying to delete them through MythWeb is
ineffective - this shows up in the backend logs, and the entry doesn't get
deleted from the database:

File /mythtv/recordings/3214_20070213220901.nuv does not exist for chanid
3214 at Tue Feb 13 22:09:01 2007 when trying to delete recording.

Are there any utilities within Myth which will clean up the DB, or do I
have to figure out how to do it using MySQL commands?

Thanks...Bob