[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not running

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Apr 19 14:44:27 UTC 2007

On 04/19/2007 08:52 AM, Trampas wrote:
> I am using an SVN version of Myth for several weeks I have noticed that the
> SVN version of myth does not seem to call mythfilldatabase. Is this a know
> problem and is there a workaround?
 From your e-mail I'm guessing that you're using DataDirect, right?
Have you enabled, "Run mythfilldatabase at time suggested by the
grabber?"  When you say, for several weeks, can you be more
specific--i.e. is this something that just started happening (or not
happening, as the case may be) on April 16th (3 days ago), or has it
been going on for longer?

Can you post the output of:

SELECT * FROM housekeeping;
SELECT * FROM settings WHERE value LIKE 'mythfill%';

and what SVN revision you're using (and please verify that it's SVN
trunk and not SVN 0.20-fixes branch).

Also, if it's been happening for longer than 3 days and you're running a
version that's older than 3 days, you may not see the issue if you
upgrade to current SVN head.

> Additionally I have noticed in mythweb the icons for the shows are not
> appearing.
Turn on UPnP and ensure you're not blocking it with firewalls/routers/...

Mike