[mythtv-users] Remote Installation

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 05:47:58 UTC 2007

Just a note (not sure if it's relevant or not) lirc-0.8.1 is in
MythDora, and I'm not sure but I think KnoppMyth uses lirc-x_0.8.0-9.2
so maybe that's where I saw the configuration different.

I've managed to break stuff pretty significantly by trying to remove
the package and compile from source :-(

But it does look like the new config scripts are diffrent.