[mythtv-users] Question about svn fixes

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 21:00:31 UTC 2007

On 4/18/07, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net> wrote:

> > What about atrpms-bleeding?  It mentions trunk_r13228, but I see
> > they are up to 13276 as of a few minutes ago. How often is the
> > mythtv in bleeding rebuilt?
>
> * Fri Apr 13 2007 Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net> -
> 0.21-118_trunk_r13228
> - Update to latest svn trunk (13228).
>
> So the packages are less than a week old.

Sounds good.  Thanks for the info and I appreciate your work on the repo.
You confirmed that bleeding does not perform a nightly build of Myth SVN.
:)

> What is the best way for me to figure out what firewire improvements
> > are in trunk that have not been back-ported to 0.20-fixes?
>
> That's difficult, it requires to check the commit logs, or ask the
> respective subsystem maintainer.

I searched Myth TRAC for firewire and learned a little about the
mythtv-firewire branch.  It appears most of the fixes were merged to trunk
in January.

/Brian/