[mythtv-users] Record Time Offset

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Apr 18 20:30:05 UTC 2007

On 04/18/2007 03:07 PM, Robert Current wrote:
> Quick one (hopefully).
>
> I need to put in about a 1 minute offset for one of the input sources,
> cable seems to be lagging in time for some reason.
>
> I looked a bit, but didn't find it.  Where is that set?

In the recording rules.  It's not a per-input setting.  If you /need/
that 1 minute, you'll have to set all recording rules that could record
a show from that input to have a 1-minute end late.  This /will/ cause
programs to overlap--therefore causing conflicts.  You can get around
that with a -1 minute start early on all rules or you can buy more
capture cards so the conflicts don't occur.

Mike