[mythtv-users] Pandora and Myth

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:47:51 UTC 2007

On 4/18/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> Besides, if it is Flash-only, why "integrate" it in Myth?  Why not just
> have Myth pop up a browser window that goes to the right page using
> "EXEC firefox http://pandora.com/" or whatever?
>
> Mike

My only concern would be interaction.  I'm not sure radio stations
could be created, text entered into the various required fields, fast
forward, pause and play could all be done with a remote.  A wireless
mouse?  Yes.  But since I've not tried it...

At any rate, I'll be adding this for sure.  A few glitches per hour is
acceptable to me for freely provided music that let's me discover new
stuff I've never heard of.  This would be great party music... goodbye
to creating play lists.