[mythtv-users] Helium Voices on recorded shows

Beny Spensieri Jr benyjr at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 18 01:13:01 UTC 2007

My box worked when it was FC4 x86_64, but after it crashed, I
installed FC6 x86_64, now everything seems to be working except the
voices.

I'm getting Helium Voices on my recorded shows.

I think its the encoder that is encoding them slower than they are being played back.

I'm using a PVR-350, same exact one that I was using before, but I didn't have these problems before, so I don't think its the card.

Has anyone seen this?  Anyone have a fix for it?

Thanks,

Beny

"If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the precipitate."