[mythtv-users] I can watch, but I can't record

Rich Wilson richaw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 05:17:48 UTC 2007

Watching live TV works fine (although not analog TV, but I assume that's
a different question). However, if I go to program guide and start a
recording, and then try to watch it, I just see noise, as if an analog
TV is tuned to a non-existent channel.

If I delete the recording and try to watch live TV, I get the same thing.
I can't watch TV again until I quit and restart the backend.

Am I doing something wrong?

Using the current svn release-0-20-fixes, pcHDTV 5500, ATSC, antenna,
combined backend/frontend, openSUSE 10.2.

Thanks.

--
Rich Wilson
richaw at gmail.com