[mythtv-users] Thumbnails in MythWeb gone; UPnP on

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Tue Apr 17 02:16:57 UTC 2007

Message: 16
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 02:05:09 +0100
From: "Nick Morrott" <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Thumbnails in MythWeb gone; UPnP on
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

>On 16/04/07, Bob Sully <rcs at malibyte.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all -
>>
>> Just finished upgrading Myth to the latest PLF rpms (supposedly
>> corresponding to SVN 13114 or thereabouts).
>>
>> I no longer get the preview/thumnail pics in MythWeb.

> Have any file/user permissions changed?

No.

>> Any other ideas as to why this might not be working?

> Any errors in your httpd logfile?

Nick -

Thanks, that was it...I had upgraded Apache to 2.2 from 2.0 and had to
change a couple of things in the httpd.conf file and .htaccess to get the
authentication to work.  After adding "Options" to the "AllowOverride"
directive, the thumbnails came back....!

I guess I should have thought to look there, eh?

Thanks again ... Bob