[mythtv-users] Proof of Concept a success!

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:36:44 UTC 2007

On 4/16/07, Calvin Harrigan <charriglists at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Steven Adeff wrote:

> >> There's no need for two ACCOUNTS, although two LINEUPS will probably be
> >> necessary. You can pick the "digital cable" and "analog cable" lineups and
> >> fine-tune them as required. At least, that's the case for my cable provider
> >> (Cox in Rhode Island).
> >
> > True, I forgot one of his was analog... Only with multiple digital
> > lineups needed does having two accounts become necessary. Thanks for
> > catching this.
> >
> To the guy who was so lucky with his dual tuner dct box.  Can you give
> the exact model #, cable system, and location?

not dual tuner cable box, just a complicated mess...
I had one box running through a PVR-150 which required one digital
lineup, some QAM tuners which required another digital lineup, and a
lineup for firewire (which at the time only gave limited channels),
which required a 3rd digital lineup...

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!