[mythtv-users] Problems with the runtime prefix

Charles Mason charlie.mas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 10:28:50 UTC 2007

On 4/14/07, William Munson <william_munson at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> PS - Did you remember to delete libmyth when you were cleaning up? If
> you did 'rm myth*' those files would remain and would cause the issues
> you have.

Fixed it. I didn't realise there as a shared lib for the main mythtv
apps. I cleared out all the old copies of libmyth name make install
again and it worked. That explains why even running the freshly
compiled version it still had the old prefix path.

Thanks for the info you have been a big help. I have been trying to
tackle this problem on and off for the last couple of days. I am glad
its finally sorted, now I can watch mythtv in the lounge again.

Charlie