[mythtv-users] MythWeather Broken

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Sat Apr 14 07:36:21 UTC 2007

It's not just Myth.  The little GKrellM weather plugin is bOrked, also.

 On 14/04/07, Tom Weichmann <tomcw[at]adelphia.net> wrote:

> http://www.msnbc.com/m/chnk/d/weather_d_src.asp?acid=USCA0638)
> >
> > Now that I read the above, my guess is that you are looking for the
> weather
> > in United States, California. This kinda blows my regional theory --
> unless
> > you consider the US a region.
>

> Same problem in Buffalo, NY

There is a ticket filed on this, see: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3303

And your regional theory is truly shot, I am in Australia and have
experienced this problem as well :)

This isn't only a problem in Mythweb/weather either, mythweather plugin
doesn't seem to get data either, looks to me like msnbc site is down or the
url/api has changed or something.

Cheers,

Roo.