[mythtv-users] the lost minute

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Sat Apr 14 04:24:10 UTC 2007

It appear that when I'm watching TV or recording on mythtv the time is
going slower then it should.

I manually adjust the time of two computer to the same hour and
gradually the mythtv computer is getting late. the time gradually shift
back on the mythtv machine. it end up that the recording are done at the
wrong time and the movies that I wanted to be recorded are replaced by
something else that is later on the same channel.

how to fix that. Is it a mythtv or ivtv bug
--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta