[mythtv-users] First Stab at a Shopping List

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 19:18:42 UTC 2007

On 4/13/07, David Frascone <dave at frascone.com> wrote:

> I dropped some ramblings and the first stab at a path for me to take to
> get my wife hooked on MythTV -- please let me know if I'm heading in the
> right direction.
>
> I think the only open question is, what kind of IR receiver should I

If you end up with an HDHomerun unit, I believe it has an IR receiver
built in, so you could use any remote you want. I have an HDHR, but
have not tried using the IR feature yet. I haven't got any clue about
how to set it up, or how well it would work. I would like to look into
it sometime soon though.
-J