[mythtv-users] Can a frontend have a different mythvideo directory?

David Won daveshome at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 14:06:18 UTC 2007

The problem with this is that the movies will show up in mythvideo. Sure I
can put parental controls on them but then the kids can't rescan the
database to add their files.

I almost have it now but need a way to make the default for videos when
browsing is enabled to be higher than 1. Since I enabled browsing I can see
the files and they are not added to the database. This is good because they
do not show up downstairs.

Now the problem is that I want it password protected upstairs. This is why I
need the default to be higher than 1. Any ideas on where I can edit files or
database entries to make the default when browsing video files that are not
added to the database to have a parental level of 1 or higher

http://www.tabooki.com/xoops/html/