[mythtv-users] Tiny wireless keyboard for Myth use?

JS Boyd mythtv at futures.com
Fri Apr 13 06:49:45 UTC 2007

Ok, it's not tiny. It's fullsize. It's RF rather than IR and has a
built-in joystick mouse. Plus it even has handles!

The BTC 9019URF Wireless keyboard:

http://www.btc.com.tw/english/news_15.htm

It's been great. With this keyboard I can use Myth and the Linux system
underneath fully. Searching for items, or running Firefox with the Flash
plugin to play Pandora, or using SoftSqueeze instead on MythMusic.  I
have an IR remote with Lirc too, but we don't use it any more.

S.

Mike Dent wrote:
> Hi,
> can anybody recommend a very small wireless keyboard which is suitable
> for use controlling Myth?  Do you use a keyboard and how do you find
> it in comparison to a IR controller?
> Thanks
> Mike

==
Ubuntu Edgy 6.10
MythTV 0.20 SVN 16218 == checkinstalled
AMD 64 x2 4200+ 65W Energy Efficient Processor
Abit NF-N2 nView Motherboard
NVidia 6150 video VGA/DVI
PVR-500 (Phillips Chipset)
 IVTV 0.7.0-2+2.6.17.1-10.34