[mythtv-users] Can a frontendhave adifferent mythvideodirectory?

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Fri Apr 13 06:47:12 UTC 2007

> I can't do this with videos since it's a fixed path.
> Perhaps there's some tricky way to do it but prefixes work well with
> recordings and it would be nice to have a symmetric solution for videos.

Yeah, you could use multiple video dirs, you can throw a list separated by :
in there and it will scan all, a list of /mnt/machine1:/mnt/maching2:etc
with some sym links would do it.

I'm not trying to discourage your from sending in a patch to make it easier,
just remember that there is more than one prefix.

--
Anduin Withers