[mythtv-users] MythWeb Errors

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 00:40:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

MythWeb is showing listings that are an hour off.

I can schedule a recording using MythWeb, and it works just fine, but
the times are off.

For example, from the PC in MythTV, "My Name is Earl" is on at 7pm in
the listings.  It's set to record.  But from MythWeb, the same show is
listed as being on at 8pm.

It's recording fine, it will record the selected programs from MythTV
or MythWeb.  It's just that MythWeb shows all the listings are the
wrong time, off exactly 1 hour.

I was wondering if there might be some issue about daylight savings
time?  I'm in MST, maybe it's using daylight savings?  I'm in Arizona,
we don't use it here...  It's MST year round, not MST part year and
MDT part year.  Where is the setting for this for me to check?

Thanks in advance...

Also, still have an issue with streaming... MythWeb seems to tell me
to try 192.168.1.102 but it's actual at 192.168.1.101, somehow it got
fixed at the wrong IP, where do I change that?