[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase --refresh-all "Illegal Option"

Brian Donaldson brian.donaldson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 04:33:26 UTC 2007

You're correct - I'm sorry I didn't reply to my own posting.  What I said in
my original posting was not correct.  I'm actually running 0.18.  It's been
so long since I installed I had forgotten.  I was able to resolve the
problem described in my original posting by emptying the listings
information from MySQL.

Thanks,

Brian