[mythtv-users] Listing Probs

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 23:31:00 UTC 2007

K, yea, first day, 3rd question...

Anyway... It is setup and running, but the channel listings aren't all
working automatically...

I have "Adding Channel 3" and the like for channels 2-13.  The rest seem ok.

Now the weird bit, about 1/2 of the 2-13 channels have pulled correct
listings from zap2it, the other half are blank.

What should I do?  Re-run some install process?  Or manually add them
by adding xmltvid data in the config section of MythWeb?  (if manual,
where do I get xmltvid numbers, the web page doesn't show them, but
mythtv pulled them from somewhere for the rest of the channels...

Again, thanks!