[mythtv-users] small (wired) keyboard

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Wed Apr 11 22:15:09 UTC 2007

After reading the "Tiny wireless keyboard for Myth use?" thread I was curious
about what was available (in a wired model) around me, so I stopped in at a
couple shops and found these two keyboards:

  Simple Perfection SP-79007, slim multimedia illuminated keyboard

  Zippy (also UMax) WK-711

I couldn't find anything via Google about the SP keyboard, but there is a site
for Zippy at zippy.com.tw.

Both are narrower than the usual keyboard without sacrificing keyboard layout
much.

Question is: is anyone using either of these with Linux?