[mythtv-users] Tiny wireless keyboard for Myth use?

Neal Connor neal at nealconnor.org
Wed Apr 11 18:10:35 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 11 April 2007 13:26:46 Mike Dent wrote:
> Hi,
> can anybody recommend a very small wireless keyboard which is suitable
> for use controlling Myth?  Do you use a keyboard and how do you find
> it in comparison to a IR controller?
> Thanks
> Mike

I just bought a Belkin MediaPilot. Very small (the detachable wire less part,
at least), interesting built-in mouse, works out of the box. The
recharging/base station is a little bulky, and I haven't tried to configure
the built-in remote yet, but the range seems pretty good.

      :         Neal Connor
  '.  _  .'     neal at nealconnor.org
 -=  (~)  =-    http://www.nealconnor.org
  .'  #  '.     spamtrap: booger at nealconnor.org