[mythtv-users] mythtv on the ps3

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Apr 11 16:57:09 UTC 2007

On Apr 11, 2007, at 10:37 AM, R. G. Newbury wrote:

> The latest Linux Journal has a rather mingy article about
> installing YDL
> on a PS3...but it's more like the writer (left anon for a reason) is
> complaining that the talking dog cannot speak French.

Anon ??? My copy says "Dave Taylor" right where you would expect a by-
line to be, with the usual short bio and contact info at the
article's end.

He has written, among many other things, "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts".

> The unit clearly does a good job as a Linux box, apparently will do HD
> (according to posts on this list), but (and a major problem, I think)
> the damn thing uses 200 Watts...as someone pointed out, it did a good
> job keeping his coffee warm!

Actually I lied, as I don't drink coffee, but it does keep my Earl
Grey quite warm :-)

Brian Wood
beww at beww.org