[mythtv-users] No ATI support for Myth says AMD

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Apr 11 16:44:45 UTC 2007

On 04/11/2007 12:04 PM, Brian Wood wrote:
> I suspect AMD/ATI just doesn't want to get into the quagmire that
> would result from trying to "support" Linux.

Did everyone actually read the info in the link (here, again, for
convenience,
http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&questionID=26907
)?  It doesn't look to me like a press release or any other type of
corporate communication providing direction or roadmap or anything else.

To me, it seems to simply say, "MythTV uses features that we don't
currently provide."  Where's the part saying, "We don't plan to provide
these features..." or "We do not support Linux..." or whatever?

Mike