[mythtv-users] Anyone using Ubuntu Feisty myth packages

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 16:08:04 UTC 2007

Roo,

I have toyed with the idea of doing another repository that will do nightly
svn checkouts and builds, but then that introduces interoperability problems
if people start to mix and match, or decide that svn isn't stable enough for
them.

Before I think too much more into the design required for nightly svn builds
into debs, what are you looking out of building from source?  The fact of
compiling towards a particular processor, or just the newer packages?  If
the latter, I'll think more about the process necessary.  If the former,
then there is little that will be doable with regard to deb generation.

Mario