[mythtv-users] how to disable the delete recording option ?

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 07:30:34 UTC 2007

On 10/04/07, Pietralla, Siegfried P <siegfried.pietralla at eds.com> wrote:

>  but how can you run a user job after a program has been recorded ? ( so
> that you can protect existing recordings and then also later turn of the
> 'chattr +i' e.g. the same way you can run comm. flagging and transcoding
> against any already recorded file ).

This is all from memory, so someone correct me if I am wrong...

- Write the script/s to do the un/protect of the recordings
- Define the user job/s in myth-setup that call the appropriate script/s
- Enable user jobs in myth-setup,  don't think they are enabled by default
- Edit your recording schedule for the relevant shows to enable the userjobs
to run after recording is complete (in myth-web there is a check box for
this)

HTH,

Roo.