[mythtv-users] DVD creation in latest SVN

Martin Turner xmode at westnet.com.au
Tue Apr 10 04:04:00 UTC 2007

Trampas wrote:

> I noticed that I am not able to create a DVD in the latest version of
> SVN. It appears that I can not select the file to save, of course it
> may be a stupid user issue as the GUI has changed.
>

> Trampas

I was just about to post to ask if anyone else was having problems with
mytharchive.. My problem sounds a little like yours. I can select the
files I was to create the DVD from in "Select Recordings" menu, but when
I go in to "Create DVD" (or create native archive) im told I have no
recordings selected. The only thing I have noticed is that no files are
being created in my mytharchive temporary directory when I select
recordings (or other files for that matter) so I just assumed it was a
permissions problem, however it IS able to create the 'config', 'logs'
and 'work' directories, so I don't think that is it...

While im at it, does anyone else think the 2 levels of menus seem a
little complex for this? Wouldn't it be easier just to present a list of
all recordings in the Create DVD section and do away with the whole
selection sub menu...