[mythtv-users] MythTV XM Satellite Radio Integration

Tom Flair praetor.zero at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 02:47:40 UTC 2007

On 4/8/07, Josh <TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com> wrote:

> Inspired by feedback from my Integrate Sirius
> (http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Integrate_Sirius) Wiki article I
> decided to kill my weekend by Integrating XM in a similar "hack."
> Hopefully XM users find it useful. It works very much in the same way as
> the Sirius hack only it doesn't require anything other then MythTV and
> mplayer to function. It may not be a full featured plug-in but it will
> get you listening to your XM streams right from your MythTV GUI. :-)
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Integrate_XM
>
> ---
> Josh

I've been having issues running the script.  I'm not a programmer by any
stretch of the imagination, but I can copy/paste the code with the best of
them.  :P

I try to run xamp setup but this is the error message that I always get:

./xamp: line 167: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./xamp: line 167: `egrep "[(]Not .*? " xmonlinelogin.out > /dev/null'

Suggestions?