[mythtv-users] Anyone using Ubuntu Feisty myth packages

David Campbell dave at cpfc.org
Mon Apr 9 18:21:23 UTC 2007

Ben Edwards wrote:
> Am thinking of going from .19 to .20.  Does anyone know if the myth
> packages included in the distribution work.  I have previously tried
> Ubuntu mythtv packages but they have been a bit incomplete/flaky.

The details are here

http://packages.ubuntu.com/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=mythtv&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all

Edgy uses 0.20-0.2 whilst feisty uses 0.20-svn20070122-0

I find that Ubuntu packages tend to improve with time and Myth has been
singled out as a high visibility project.

I would however wait until later in the month when Feisty officially
comes out of beta

Dave

--
David Campbell :: www.cpfc.org