[mythtv-users] MythTV on an HP z560

Andrew Ziobro aziobro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:56:51 UTC 2007

I am using a Z558 as the Master Backend and an HDTV frontend.
  Working. HDTV QAM tuning.  Looks like the ATV HD WONDER with no analog
section.
  Working. Analog Capture (Looks like PVR 500. I have been having some video
sync issues that I have not been able to correct. DOes not happen all the
time, but does occur on both the Video input and TV Tuner input.)
  IR Blaster works, but needed to hack to support both transmitters.
  VFD Display. Linux sees as HID, and I can see key presses, but have not
been able to change display.
  Keyboard range was not great for me, ended up going with bluetooth
keyboard and mouse.
  Not as quite as I would have hoped for, and does tend to run hot.

  I am not sure what the change is for the z560, (processor etc.) but I hope
this helps.

Drew