[mythtv-users] guide data until 2013-10-12

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 12:34:28 UTC 2007

On 09/04/2007 12:38, Paul wrote:
> When I look at Backend status it shows guide data which is will past the
> weekly grab that I get, should I need to correct this or will this self
> fix after weekly grab?

I had a similar problem (I use DVB/EIT rather than xn XMLTV grabber)
some dates went waaaay into the future (the dreaded 2038)

I deleted them through mysql

connect to the database (in my case all local subnets are authenicated)

$ mysql
 > connect mythconverg

after a bit of investigation with
 > show tables;
and
 > describe eit_cache;

I looked for the offending values by

 > select * from eit_cache order by endtime;

the rogue values stuck out like a sore thumb at the end of the results.

 >  delete from eit_cache where endtime > 2000000000;

 > exit

and job was done.

you will have to adjust the 2000000000 time value to a value between the
  correct and incorrect values.