[mythtv-users] Help sponsor MythTVMultiplex.

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 04:40:38 UTC 2007

On 04/04/07, Johnny Ström <johnny.strom at osp.fi> wrote:
> Hello all Mythtv users.
> We, Open Source Partners (OSP) Ltd, are seeking out to the MythTV
> community for help in sponsoring the development of recording
> multiple channels from one multiplex.
> More info can be found here:
> http://mythtvmultiplex.osp.fi/
> on how you can contribute to this feature.
> We would like to see that as many MythTV users as possible can
> contribute 25 Euro  until 20th of april.
> When we have reached 6000 Euros we will have dedicated MythTV developers
> to start working on this feature.
> We will do status updates regularely on contributions that are being made,
> check out the webb site!
> Best regards Johnny Strom

Just made my contribution (50Euro ~= $84 less than the cost of many DVB-T
tuners, epecially ones with RF passthrough) after sorting out my paypal
problems (an old account that hadn't been used for a number of years).

For anyone else having PayPal problems; their help desk said they have done
an upgrade of the systems and there are a couple of known issues to resolve.
 - If you are having trouble logging in to your account clear your browser
cache and cookies and reboot your PC, then trying logging in again.
 - The problem should be fixed in the next 24-48 hours, still plenty of time
as the sponsorship closes on the 20th April

Thank you for the opportunity to help, as I am not really a C++/QT
programmer there is limited opportunity to contribute.

Cameron (aka ROO)