[mythtv-users] OT (a little): Anybody using a MSI K8NGM2-FID and the serial port header on it?

David Krainess davidkrainess at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 23:16:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just attempted to hook up a "homebrew" type IR receiver to an MSI K8NGM2-FID mainboard.  Is anybody using this specific motherboard with lirc_serial.  I believe I either have a failure with the serial port or the serial header pin out is documented incorrectly in the manual.  Just trying to rule out the later.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks