[mythtv-users] When does "Delete and Re-record" actually Re-record?

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Sun Apr 8 21:30:25 UTC 2007

There is something I don't understand: When I choose to Delete and Rerecord
something I've already recorded, shouldn't the next showing of the title be
selected to record?

I had recorded a movie, and then because I was running out of space and there
was other stuff coming up on the schedule and I knew the movie would come
around again, I used MythWeb to Delete and re-record. Today while doing my
bi-weekly look through upcoming movies I see a couple movies that shuld have
been picked up. Right now I'm looking at the Program Detail for one of them
and its MythTV Status us Forget Old: Never Record.

Shouldn't it be queued to be re-recorded?