[mythtv-users] All's well with DataDirect again

Kevin Atkinson kevin at atkinson.dhs.org
Sat Apr 7 23:08:36 UTC 2007

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> On 04/07/2007 03:32 PM, Yeechang Lee wrote:
>> We have reloaded the data. The Digital Stations that were running out
>> of data on 4/8/2007 should now have a full schedule out.
>
> And remember that mythfilldatabase will pick up these changes on its
> daily runs--you don't need to force a refresh.  Tomorrow's data will be
> refreshed today.  +2's day will be refreshed tomorrow, +3's on +2, and
> so on...
>
> For those days that you had a significant amount of "No Data," they will
> be refreshed on the next mythfilldatabase run.

However, unless I misunderstand something today's data will not be picked
up.  Therefore you might want to run

   mythfilldatabase  --refresh-today  --refresh-second

manually if you want to fix today's programming.  Added "--refresh-second"
since running it manually will prevent the normally mythfilldatabase from
running today.

I am not 100% sure of any of this so fell free to correct me.