[mythtv-users] UPnP functions

stuart stuart at xnet.com
Sat Apr 7 16:39:14 UTC 2007

Hi Greg & Paul...

Greg Estabrooks wrote:
>> Looks like the uPnp stuff is still using the old musicmetadata table
>> which is no longer used after the change to to the new music DB schema.
>> Older installs will still have the table but it isn't updated anymore.
>
>  Cool, I don't pay too much attention to mythmusic and hadn't seen the
 >  change, I'll update the SVN code to use any new tables

Has this been incorporated into any released version of mythtv.

Is there a way of checking?

Now I am seeing the same problem with a Galaxy IPTV-DMG MG-3500. (Which,
by the way, plays back NTSC and ATSC mythtv captures on an NTSC set
right out of the box using the UPnP mythtv server, nice!)

    ...thanks